- Spooktober Festival 2017- Program & Stage manager in conjunction with City of Port Phillip, St Kilda Town Hall.
- Table Talks, Taste of Melbourne 2017 – Program & stage manage Table Talks marquee for Taste of Melbourne festival, Yarra Park.
- 2015/2016 Collaborations for Dr Sketchy's Anti-Art School with The State Library of Victoria for Piranesi's Vision and Strutt's Australia exhibitions.
- The State Library of Victoria 2014 - Booking talent for “Bohemian Melbourne” Opening Night exhibition launch.
- The Art of Dr. Seuss 2015 – Media/marketing advisor culminating in a Pop-Up exhibition at the Malvern Town Hall.
- Meredith Music Festival 2009 – 2012 - Art direction and activation for “The Pink Flamingo Bar” entertainment.
- SIGNAL (City of Melbourne community initiative for youth) 2010 - Developed a 6 month campaign for Friday evening after school drop-ins with art making
- Boogie Music Festival 2010-2011 - Event concept & direction targeted toward engagement and participation.
- BikeFest Village Picnic 2012- Fundraising campaign manager and Family Picnic Day event manager.
I love collaborating and being hired! Say Hi!